Monday, March 21, 2011

My First Post

Food, diet, celebrities and The Vampire Diaries are my weaknesses. Those will be the things I'll be writing about. 
The first important thing in my life is food! To start off, I wanted to write about those darn fried ice cream I made over the weekend. They were huge ones! Not your tiny little meatball size ones, they are big as grapefruits!! And I ate five of them already! And my scale will be paying for it tomorrow morning when I step on it! I will post pictures up soon enough of what they look like. I am dying to cook me another one but I'll stay put and write this first. Need to get some sleep and off to work tomorrow.
The second thing that interest me are dieting and exercising. I'm not in any diet or exercise plan as of today. But who knows maybe by Wednesday I might decide to do a one eighty. However, I was on a diet and exercise plan over a year. Lost twenty pounds and gained ten back cause I stopped exercising and started eating everything and anything I want. And also doubling the dose too!  Bad!  But so good for my big caterpillar stomach rolls! I'll talk more about this and why I shelled out $320.00 to help with my exercise.  
The Jolie-Pitt Family in New Orleans.  Source: Photo Agency
Oh, my next topic, celebrities!! I love reading about them! Especially, the Jolie-Pitt clan!  I don't know, they are just so interesting. I started liking Angelina Jolie once she adopted Maddox and left her then husband, Billy Bob Thornton, cause he didn't want to be a father to their adopted Asian baby. I know BBT didn't say that directly but my Asian instincts tells me so! Leaving Billy Bob was one of her biggest personal achievements!! And now, eight years later, she's in a better place with her boyfriend, Brad Pitt, and her six kids, Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh, Knox and Vivienne! Since Friday it was great to see Angelina Jolie flying out to see Brad bringing their six kids to New Orleans. This morning when I woke up, I saw more pictures of this lovely family!  
Stefan Salvatore, Elena Gilbert and Damon Salvatore
My last topic and what I will post up here will be The Vampire Diaries on CW. I'm obsessed and crazy about this show.  If you don't know what it is, please Wikipedia it! The first season got me hooked. The second season got even better! The show is on hiatus for a month. The next episode will air April 7th at 8:00 PM EST on Thursday nights! I can't wait for it!  Three of my friends and one of my sisters watch this show too. We usually would talk about it the next day by email. I don't usually pick up the phone and talk anymore. I'm an email freak.  So all my friends' emails will be bombarded with emails from me! But I do talk about TVD with my co-worker the following morning. She's also a TVD fan. My favorite characters are the main characters, Stefan, Damon and Elena.  However, I truly love the other characters too. I will get into more of this show in the coming days! Oh, and this weekend, March 25th - 27th, Eyecon will have a convention featuring "The Vampire Diaries". The stars from the show who will be there are Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, Michael Trevino, Steven R. McQueen and Robert Pralgo! I wish I had the money to go! I would love to support and meet these group of guys! Just sad that the other ladies on the shows aren't able to attend.
As I end my blog for today I wanted to share why I decided to start blogging. As I mentioned, I emailed my friends on a daily basis and I'm sure they are tired of reading about my opinions and information on diets, exercises and celebrities. Food they don't really mind since they do take part of that in their life but the rest, they may not care too much about.
Well, I will end it this way and hope that I will continue to write more. 
Until then... 
Be thankful



No comments:

Post a Comment