Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Creating Good Energy For Money

I woke up this morning and weighed myself and I was the same weight since Monday morning. Still so scary. I gained a pound and a half since Sunday morning. What the pho?!?! On a good note, my money plant is growing so purdy. The leaves are growing from the base.
And if you don't know, having a money tree is supposed to bring you wealth, prosperity and luck. If you don't have the brains to get rich or too lazy to get off your ass to work, then invest in a money tree. However, it only works if it is a gift from someone else... UNINTENTIONALLY! So that means you can't ask, force, beg or demand anyone to get you one and you can't go buy yourself one either. It has to be given to you from someone ELSE.
If it keeps growing, you'll always have money coming in or live comfortably at least. Mine is slowly growing after hiatus from the winter months and only because I moved it from the dark dining room to the game room upstairs that has lots of sunlight.
If you do have one, try not let it die. Give it water once a week and put it in big nice pot. Once this baby of mine gets real huge, I'm going to transfer it into a bigger all porcelain pot. My baby deserves it!  But he needs to stay healthy. Can't lose him cause I do need money to keep coming.
Until then...
Be green

Oh, just a little info.... I bought the money tree myself. =0(  But I feel like giving a few money tree plants to each one of my followers (Blog Readers) as gifts. My cut off date will be Friday, April 15th, at 11:59 PM EST to anyone who would like to have one as a gift. Just leave a comment or email me directly. I'm not afraid to make this offer because I have ZERO followers. HA!
Please note that these money tree comes in many sizes, so don't be surprise with what you receive!

No comments:

Post a Comment