Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Finally Klaus Is Coming to Town

Joseph Morgan as Klaus on TVD
Tomorrow night is Vampire Diaries! I can't wait! Going to order dinner and sit one feet away from my television to see this episode! I hope it won't be scary since I'll be home alone!
However, after finally cleaning up my three day old tornado of a kitchen and eating dinner and then polishing my nails, I finally get a chance to surf the internet and Whoah! There is Klaus!! He looks so different from his other pictures with the short hair. He definitely fits the most powerful vampire of all time! He's tall, not too dark but handsome! Can't wait to see what he is going to stir up in the little town of Mystic Falls! I'll be glued and I may be posting blog during commercials. Maybe.
But here is your first look at Klaus!
Until then...
Be dangerous

No comments:

Post a Comment