Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Horror Marathon: Primal 2010

In the middle of watching "Primal". Interesting. A group of friends decides to venture off with one of their anthropology student friend into the deep jungle to study an ancient rock painting.
Now when they say jungle or forest, I would advise to stay in your city homes and locked your doors with your security system on and a workable phone hanging on your ear and any weapons like a butcher knife or machete or a baseball bat on hand.
One of the guys in the movie got on my freaken nerves!! If my boyfriend turns into a freaken monster, I will freaken kill his ass! I would not wait to see if he can be "healed". I was even more upset cause it took that idiot of a guy a long time to die in the movie! Argh! Okay, this movie is freaken disgusting and disturbing! Everyone in this movie is so stupid! However, it was still interesting to watch.
'Do not be so quick to celebrate your short victory' is the moral of this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment