Monday, April 11, 2011

Body Crossing The Line

My body is crossing the line of being more than half of fatness! The fat percentage that I'm carrying around is currently at 42.12%!!! Note: I'm going with the U.S. Navy body fat formula since that percentage is .59% less than the YMCA fat formula. I used the Health Status website to determine my body fat percentage.
Each time I look at those two numbers, four and two, and trying not to read it backwards, I want to just faint!  The fat I carry is ALMOST HALF of me! This is scary! I need to be at least 22% of just fat. I will get to that one day. One day!
But dammit! The Fried Ice Cream is calling my name again!
He is so evil to me! And I have about ten more ice cream balls to fry. Lord, let me just have one tonight and I will watch what I eat next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment