Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Royal Wedding Is Coming

Yes, it is coming and I am well prepared! I've asked to be off from work April 29th. I'll be waking up early to see the wedding of the century. I'm still so mad that they are going to marry at eleven o'clock in the morning, London time!! So it's six o'clock my time! I hate waking up early if I don't have to work! I guess I'll be up early to watch the wedding and then going back to sleep when it's done.
However, I just read that ABC will begin coverage around four o'clock in the morning with Barbara Walters and Diane Sawyer! And Fox, CBS, TV Guide Network and FNC are also going to do specials on Prince William and Kate prior to the big day. Fox News will begin two hours before the wedding as well so I guess I'll be up at four!! I may sleep early Thursday night, but dang it! I can't because The Vampire Diaries comes on at eight o'clock. It's so hard to make these stressful decision. Work is so much easier than this! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment