Monday, May 23, 2011

Losing 20 Pounds Nine Weeks

Well, my doctor and I plan on 13 pounds in two months but I am going to do 20 pounds in nine weeks. So that means, I have till July 25th to drop twenty pounds.
I am doing this because I need to get a breast reduction. My knockers are a triple D. They are huge and all over the place. I complain of back pains, neck pains, shoulder pains, sleep pains, headaches, etc., etc., etc. I am overweight, of course. So my insurance would not cover the procedure because my height and weight makes me fat and not a breasts problems. I wish those people can carry these watermelons around their neck for as long as I have and see if they enjoy them. I've always hated them ever since they arrived in middle school! So in order to get rid of them, I must lose these fat that are hanging on to me for dear life!

Nine weeks. Twenty pounds. I. Can. Do. It. *gulp*

Update 02.20.2018 - Did not lose 20 pounds or even 10 pounds in Nine Weeks! I was a slob! Food is my biggest weakness! SMH...

No comments:

Post a Comment