Monday, July 4, 2011

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo

Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo will be getting married any day now. Their wedding will be aired on TLC in the coming weeks after their wedding. TLC has been following them around since they agreed to televised their wedding. I'm excited about this news and will definitely be watching!
Nick celebrated his bachelor party in Las Vegas over the July 4th weekend at Tao.  I love the cake with chains and ball with the message "Property of Vanessa" on it. I need to find out who made the cake!
Also today, while googling, Nick has put his bachelor pad on the market! He put it on the market last year but after several offers he took it off.  Not sure why. However, since he and Vanessa are getting married this year, his pad is back on the market.
I just can't believe how beautiful his place is! If I was a millionaire, I would definitely buy it and move out to Los Angeles. His home is a perfect modern day home. When he purchased this from Heidi Klum and Seal back in 2006, after his split from his ex-wife, he renovated the pool and patio! It's beautiful! It doesn't even look like a 1960's home. It looks 2011. I'm pretty sure there will be a lot of potential buyers soon because his home is only surrounded by a couple of homes and is at the end of the road which gives the new home owners a lot of privacy!
I'm excited for Nick and Vanessa! They both deserve one another!!  I can't wait to see their wedding on TLC.

No comments:

Post a Comment