Thursday, December 8, 2011

M.I.A. and The Big Bang Theory


I've been missing in action for so long. I haven't been busy. Just lazy! I'm starting on my exercise again! "The Vampire Diaries" is on their winter hiatus until January. I'm now religiously watching "The Walking Dead" as well.  However, they are also on a mid-season break and won't be coming back on until February 12, 2012!  It's going to be a long while.
Their show is culturally diverse especially with food!!
And also, in the past month, I have been watching "The Big Bang Theory".  For that past month, I've been watching that show online and had caught up on all FIVE seasons!  It is one of the funniest sitcom ever!!
If I laugh out loud then it is a very very good show!  And to me, it's been the ONLY sitcom that I actually laugh out loud and throw my head back!  It is that hilarious to me!  I love all the characters on the show especially Sheldon.

In one episode where they had to dress up as
female super heroes because of a game they'd lost.
From Wikipedia about The Big Bang Theory:
Set in Pasadena, California, the show is centered on five characters: two roommate geniuses who work at the California Institute of Technology, experimental physicist Leonard Hofstadter and theoretical physicist, Sheldon Cooper; their neighbor across the hall Penny, a blonde waitress and aspiring actress.
Leonard and Sheldon have equally geeky and socially awkward co-workers and friends Howard Wolowitz, an aerospace engineer and a non-PhD from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and Rajesh Koothrappali, an astrophysicist also working at Caltech. The geekiness and intellect of the four guys is contrasted for comic effect with Penny's social skills and common sense.
I will be coming back more often now and blog more about my new diet that I just started on Monday which didn't really go as planned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment