Sunday, June 19, 2011

Driving down to Daytona Beach & Orlando

This is going to be quite interesting. Riding in a car with four females. I'll be driving. I hope there isn't any backseat drivers UNLESS there's a car coming out of left field. =0)
We are going down there for a friend's conference. The three of us are just going down there to be going down there. We will be hitting Daytona Beach the first night before we make our way to Orlando for the conference.
I've been doing laundry all day to make sure I have clean clothes down there. Also washed my car and cleaned the inside. Vacuuming it. Did it at 10:00 at night because it was just too damn hot during the day.
Tomorrow, I have to FINISH packing! Then Tuesday, get up, go to work. Come back at noon and sleep till 8:00 when two of my girlfriends get here. One of my friends is driving from an hour away and just being off work so she is going to take a shower and freshen up at my place. Once she's done, we will drive down to the pick the fourth friend.
After that, it will be a eight hour drive to Daytona Beach. I hope we get there before 6:00 AM. I would love to see the sunrise. Then after that, we can break our fast and then lay on the beach until it's time for us to check in.
I guess I'm kind of excited. Though I rather be gone for a week or two and in Hawaii, Florida will do for now. I'm still waiting for my Hawaiian trip. And one day, Bora Bora!

No comments:

Post a Comment