Thursday, March 31, 2011

Angelina Jolie as Cleopatra

It hasn't been written in stone yet but I hope it will be a possibility. Angelina Jolie was beautiful in Alexander and she will be even more beautiful in Cleopatra.
Angelina Jolie as Olympias
Jolie-Pitt Watch and People Magazine are taking a poll to see who should play Marc Antony, Cleopatra's love interest. Personally Brad Pitt was great in Troy so I wouldn't mind seeing them together on-screen again, however, with so much pressure from the media and people in general, I don't think it would work. It would take me some time to decide who I think would be great opposite Angelina Jolie. For me, it has to be someone who looks more powerful than her in real life and that is hard to choose from.
Until then...
Be choosy

No comments:

Post a Comment