Friday, April 1, 2011

The Vampire Diaries April 7, 2011 8:00 PM EST

Zach Roerig as Matt on The Vampire Diaries
Oh, I just can't wait! Just six more days and The Vampire Diaries will be back on the CW for another 6 episodes! Woo-hoo! This is going to be so interesting. I'm waiting to see what Isobel is going to do while in Mystic Falls but what I'm looking forward to the most?  Seeing what Matt is going to do now that he knows Caroline is a vampire! Zach Roerig who plays Matt has always been one of the main hot guys I don't want to leave the show. I'm still waiting for the good-looking Michael Trevino to return as the werewolf, Tyler Lockwood. Just sucks they just can't answer my question on Twitter! HA!
Anyway, back to the show! At the end of the last episode, Matt was completely upset at Caroline because he remembered that his sister,Vicki, mentioned vampires and that was probably how she was killed! I didn't expect Matt to be upset! I thought he was going to be in disbelief and then accept that Caroline is a vampire but he pulled a One-Eighty on me! That was the shocker of the last episode, not the return of Isobel. I know that was given cause that is what I expected. But Matt being upset and BLAMING Caroline for Vicki's death? Oh, how the town is going to go down! But, if Caroline, can get close enough to Matt again, she may just hypnotize him and make him forget what happened.
Kayla Ewell as Vicki on The Vampire Diaries
However, I don't think Caroline is going to do that to him because she's already hurt him enough. So I'm waiting to see how everything is going to go down with Matt and Caroline. I read synopsis from the book itself and Matt is supposed to remain a human and actually save Elena at one point of the story. So maybe he will forgive Caroline and the rest of the vampires, as in Stefan and Damon. 
I'm completely psyched! Can't wait! Six more days! And no one better bother me from 8:00 PM till 9:00 PM!
Until then...
Be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment