Monday, March 21, 2011

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

Source: AugustusGloop
I love watching Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations and Andrew Zimmern's Bazaar Foods on the Travel Channel. Love, love, love the food they have on the show.  They travel all over the world and experience some of the most delicious and unusual food. Tonight's episode of No Reservations, Tony went to Vienna. What I completely love about this episode was the sausages!!  Not the blood sausages but the 'pluck' steaks?  Darn! I forgot what it's called. Will have to watch the episode again. They look like the Hmong sausages.  I think I should send some Hmong sausages to Tony to see if he'll like them as well. Dang! They sound so good right now. I think I'll go to the local Asian supermarket and buy two or three packs of them tomorrow before stopping by Walmart to get The Tourist. The Hmong sausage goes really good with sticky rice and papaya salad! *mouth-watering*  Alright, I need to stop writing about food before I go five pounds towards obesity. Let me just end it with some papaya salad with the Hmong sausages.
Until then...
Be bountiful

No comments:

Post a Comment