Thursday, March 24, 2011

Damn those Fried Ice Cream!

Fried Ice Cream with Special K
I can't believe I gained five pounds in two weeks! It's those darn fried ice cream that I've been eating every day for the past two weeks! Argh! I was on a winning streak two weeks before that! Losing five pounds!
And all that hard work of low carb dieting and exercising on Xbox with Dance Central are all now down the drain! Except, it's not going down, it's actually coming back up! Argh!
I really just want to choke the person that created that damn recipe! Argh!
The fried ice cream that is pictured was melting so it looked like it was bleeding. Sorry. I'll take a better picture next time and share. Oh, how I want to eat another one!
I will post the recipe that I use up soon along with more pictures. It takes a few hours to do because you have to freeze them. Sad how something so good takes hours to make but less than two minutes to eat. I still hate myself for eating two of these every night for the past two weeks. I hate cooking! I'm no cook, but when it comes to something I really really really want to eat, I'll make it! Hate me cause I do!
Until then...
Be vigorous

No comments:

Post a Comment