Friday, March 25, 2011

It's late

It's late and I am ready to go to sleep. I don't know why I stay up all night when I have to get up early for work!  It's Friday already but my Friday doesn't start till I get up.  So it's really Thursday night still for me. I am just so glad for Friday. Makes me want to sing that song Friday by Rebecca Black. LOL! The video, I've only seen 20 clips of it and she has the same facial expression in each scene! Even in one of her interviews, she has that same upside down smiling face. Anyway, I'm ready for Friday at 5:00 PM! I don't know what to do with myself. Come home and write more on this blog! Provide more updates on my celebrities, food and the royal wedding.
Bora Bora in the French Polynesia
But what I really should being doing is going on a long vacation. A real vacation. Last year I went to Las Vegas during the summer. I don't know where I want to go this year. I was thinking of some place that are inclusive. They only have resorts in Mexico, Aruba, Puerto Rico, Jamaica and the Bahamas. I don't want to be that close to home. I would love to go to Bora Bora! That beautiful little bungalow on the water... I will get there one day. One day soon! But for now, I must sleep and wake up to make my fifty cents. Not a dollar but fifty cents now since the economy isn't getting any better. I should be thankful I still have a job that pays me.
Until then...
Be attainable

No comments:

Post a Comment