Sunday, March 27, 2011

Opted for Astro Boy instead of Dead By Dawn

I was home alone tonight and couldn't finished the first twenty minutes of the movie Damned by Dawn since it was beginning to get too creepy. I decided to watch Astro Boy and I was really surprised by this movie.
It may be the original of other films today. I was connected more to this movie than the others like A.I. or I, Robot . In Astro Boy, I cried and laughed and cried, cried again. I'm really a sensitive person when comes to movies. Hmm... and that may also be the reason why I choose to watch more horror, action and sci/fi movies.
Anyhow, I'm so surprise that Astro Boy didn't get the recognition that it should. It was an original story of a robot made from human DNA. It had a lot of heartbreaking moments than most and it was a good movie overall. I was hoping that Dr. Tenma's son, Toby, would appear at the end but he didn't so I cried even more. Totally a good movie to watch even if you don't have kids.
Until then...
Be heroic

No comments:

Post a Comment