Sunday, March 27, 2011

210 Trade Condos

Woke up this morning looking at the floor plan of my dream home. A two story condominium floor plan that is called The Blowing Rock. The name probably paid homage to a little town in the North Carolina mountains. As of right now, I don't care where this floor plan is going to be built at or in. I'm already visualizing myself living in this place and sitting on the balcony sipping coffee, inviting friends over for a dinner party, a movie night or just relaxing and watching the sun slowly set for the day from my kitchen while making my fried ice cream. But this dream is shattered.
First, I'm not a millionaire or even a thousandaire. I would have to count on my lottery winnings and that chance is slimmer than malignalitaloptereosis. Then secondly, the developer had filed for bankruptcy. I hate to say this but we Americans have let the terrorist won the war that they brought onto us from nine eleven. After that, it gave every business an "idea" to "downgrade" everything. From products to employees. We are falling into pieces because that's what the terrorists wanted and now my chance of getting this condo had double! This nine eleven topic always get me so frustrated but I will touch on that another day. Back to my dream home.
So those are my two valid reasons I won't be accomplishing that dream in this lifetime. I would have to work much harder in my next life, if I have one. If not, I'll hope to be a fly and live by the balcony for the summer months. Then I will die happily. Hopefully, not killed by the owners themselves but because of my bad health. And I won't be sipping on coffee but I'll be sipping on something. Don't know what but I'll be sipping. And I'm still hoping and praying that one day, I'll be living in that fine residential floor plan.
Until then...
Be dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment