Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Source: Getty
Some people may not be interested but I've been following Prince William and Catherine Middleton's engagement since they announced their engagement on November 16, 2010.  Today, it's all over Royal news about the carriage that they will be riding on after the ceremony from Westminster Abbey to Buckingham Palace. It is the same carriage that Prince William's mother and father rode on for their July 1981 wedding. I remember watching Prince Charles and Princess Diana's wedding in fussy black and white television. Now I'm going to get to see this wedding in full HD! I'm excited if no one isn't. I love royalty.
Honestly, I don't want any royal monarch to fade. I still believe in princes and princesses and kings and queens. Those fairy tale stories I read were more than just pages of dreams and happily ever after, they were real and it brought hope and happiness to my little black beating heart. So please, all you citizens of Great Britain and other royal countries, don't abolish the monarch in your country. Keep my childhood dreams going for my children, if I have them one day, and keep their children's children fairy tale dreams alive.
Prince William and Catherine Middleton
November 25, 2010
Source: Mario Testino
Speaking of children, Prince William has chosen a very pretty woman to be his wife. Their children will definitely be beautiful and the British Monarch will finally complete my fairy tale stories of having a handsome prince! Not that Prince William isn't handsome, he is handsome but with their children? They may surpass Angelina and Brad's son, Knox. So Catherine, work on getting a few sons and make sure they marry beautiful and also intelligent women.
I believe Kate will make a great princess. She has the elegant of one. And when she speaks? She's intelligent and sound like she won't take crap from anyone. I just love her British accent. I will be glued to my television come April 29, 2011.  Hmmm... I may have to ask off of work that day since it is a Friday. Who gets married on a Friday? I mean, come on! Think about the commoners, Prince William and Kate! Think of the people in America that has to watch your wedding at seven in the morning or five in the morning if they're in California! Love us Americans too!
Okay, I'll stop rambling on about that now. But I'll be watching April 29, 2011 at seven o'clock in the morning. I'm dreading waking up that early but it's an IMPORTANT royal wedding! I won't miss it!
Until then...
Be honorable

No comments:

Post a Comment