Thursday, April 14, 2011

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Date Night

I've always love reading about Angelina and Brad especially their date nights. They have six kids together so having a night to themselves is a good way to keep their relationship healthy and exciting. I wish I can say the same about my other sisters who all have as many kids as Angelina and Brad. Having a lot of children at once is a lot of work but my parents did it with six kids.
My mom always told us how she was lucky that we were good kids that didn't become rebellious, do drugs, drop out of school, disrespectful and such... HA! That is only because she kept a tight leash on our necks! HA! Actually, my mother was a tough mother. We've never argued back, hit her, spit at her like some of these crazy teenagers do to their parents. And there were six of us! I have to say that now that I'm older, I'm thankful to have all my brothers and sisters for their love and support. Yes, I am lucky!
Anyway, back to Angelina and Brad. Last night they went to the opening night of God of Carnage, a Broadway play by The Center Theatre Group's production in Los Angeles, California. They posed for several exciting hysterical fans backstage after the show! They were very generous to have done this for them. I hope they don't shut me down when I jump up and down in excitement meeting them too. However, my chances of  that happening will never be. I'll just catch them on the silver screen, television and internet. I hope to read more of their upcoming date nights!
Until then...
Be outgoing

No comments:

Post a Comment