Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Vampire Diaries: The Last Dance

Elena and Stefan
Whoah! What another shocking episode! I just don't know to go right or left anymore with The Vampire Diaries.  I thought perhaps Bonnie did die or that she will come back later in another season but damn, I was absolutely shock!
Elena and Damon
And Damon! Argh! He needs to stop playing with my emotions! He is always making me hate him and then flip me off where I can't help but love him even more at the end! Poor Elena who has to deal with Damon personally!! This episode was exciting as last week's too! I have to commend the writers of TVD. I absolutely love Julie Plec and the rest of the writers with this season's story! Television drama has never been this good in a very long long time! Since "Who Shot J.R.".... and I've never even seen Dallas that much when I was a little kid.
But Damon, oh, Damon!
"If it comes down to you and the witch again, I will gladly let Bonnie die. I will always choose you."
He just melts my black heart.
Jeremy and Bonnie
Caroline and Matt
Alright, so this episode started off with Klaus in Alaric's body going to the school 60's theme dance. He goes there to get Elena, but secretly, until he directs Bonnie and Elena to the school hallway in hopes to find Jeremy in trouble. However, Jeremy and the three compelled students were not there, he had to fess up that he is Klaus. And that's when Bonnie goes into war'lock mode. Tries to destroy Alaric... I mean, Klaus, but failed and instead she is killed. I must admit, I cried when Bonnie looked over at Elena behind the locked doors knowing she is dying. I cried because these people are such great damn actors! Oh, and I cried when Elena cried for Bonnie's body and didn't want Damon to take her body. Then cried when she slapped Damon. Then cried after Damon said Bonnie is alive and they had to go through with it so Klaus will believe Bonnie is dead and also so Elena's emotions will be real. I'm just amazed how great this episode turned out. Granted it took thirty minutes before things got really heated but as always it did not disappoint!
Alaric aka Klaus in disguise
Now I'm wondering where Klaus went in a quickness. I'm wondering if he had secretly followed Damon and Bonnie to the old abandoned Gilbert house? And the sheriff? What is she up to? I'm waiting for Tyler's return! I didn't like him beginning of last season but I am so glad they are giving Michael Trevino a bigger role. So he needs to return. From what I can remember or discussed with my TVD crews, they need a werewolf, a witch and Elena to kill off Klaus. So Tyler will be returning. I just don't know when!
And also, since Elena had taken the dagger out of Elijah, it's going to be very interesting next week!
I can't wait for next week's episode. I'll be glued to my television and no one better disturb me.
Until then...
Be 180


No comments:

Post a Comment