Thursday, April 21, 2011

Angelina Jolie signs deal with Louis Vuitton!

St. John Clothing model by Angelina
Angelina Jolie will be the new face of Louis Vuitton! The upcoming worldwide ad campaign will be in print-only and schedule to launch this summer. It will be marketed around the world. I'm so happy to hear of this news! I can't wait to see what the photos would look like. I rather see Angelina Jolie instead of Madonna, who was the last celebrity face for LV.
The news is going around that Angelina will get paid six to ten million U.S. dollars! Being beautiful has so many advantages! *sigh*  The gods hate me! They've made me short, stump, ugly and evil. But that is another subject matter. Carry on.
Angelina Jolie was beautiful in her St. John's ad so what can Louis Vuitton pulled in comparison? Where will they be shooting this ad at? What will she be wearing, holding and using by LV? I'm excited! Can't wait to see their vision on Angelina Jolie!

No comments:

Post a Comment