Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Vampire Diaries: Klaus

Ian, Nina, Paul: Promo Pic for TVD on CW
What a bunch of OMGs tonight!! I can't say much, though, no one will read this but I still cannot say much since I follow all of the actors, producers on the show on Twitter and they ask for East Coasters not to say anything about tonight's show until the West Coast viewers have seen it.  I'll write about it tomorrow!
But there are soooo many shocking news! I just don't know where to begin! Klaus is so evil! So evil!
And it was the show down of Stefan and Damon fighting what is right for Elena. I don't know how to go through this one. They are both right in their cause, but in the end who do I want to be with?  Can't I be with two of them at the same time? Most countries allow multiple wives so why can't I, a woman? I want to talk more about what happened but darn! Hurry up, East Coast!! We got to get this moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment