Monday, April 4, 2011

Just got back from CB


Just got back from CB and did I have a great time or what? I got my pancakes and to make sure I was still following my diet, I ordered a salad instead! See the pictures to the right! I murdered my pancakes with syrup. Damn! Why is it always so good?
I wish I have a speed of lightning metabolism. But since God didn't grace me with that, I either will have to remain big or exercise to maintain a walkable body!
This was the first time I've tried their strawberry, pineapple grilled chicken salad and it was very good.

I had a side of ranch dressing to go with that too so it helped. I would definitely order a salad and then a pancake smothered with syrup again!
If I was rich and skinny, I'll eat breakfast at Cracker Barrel every day.
Until then...
Be chowing

No comments:

Post a Comment