Saturday, April 9, 2011

Pigging

What a big fat day!!! I ate too much today and about to take a bite out of this Joe's Doughnut that has been missing for over twenty years from my life!! Cause the coffee shop closed down or something. Another restaurant came to vacant the place but their doughnuts were not the same.
Then somehow my sister was googling and found that Joe's Doughnut is now another name in a small town of Locust, the Sunrise Grill!!
Our friend was coming into the city and passing Locust so we made her go get some. And we begged her to taste it and she did and said that the doughnuts were definitely Joe's!!!
But it is not Joe's unless my taste buds has lost its senses. I mean big people don't really have a good taste bud, right? But the doughnut was still very good! Though I'm lost for words.

No comments:

Post a Comment