Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm Dreading Sunday

Dreading Sunday because I'm going to weigh myself again and take another horrendous picture of my backside. I feel awful this week because I went on food overload. However, a few of my friends and I decided to go on a "Weight Loss Challenge".
It starts Monday, April 11th and ends June 15th to lose twenty pounds. I will definitely have to put my warrior face on. I want to lose at least thirty pounds for life. Oh, I pray to the good Lord to help me have control. CONTROL!
Cheesecake from T.G.I. Friday's
So last night, I ate two fried ice cream. Today, I ate a cheesecake during lunch at T.G.I. Friday's and just a doughnut about an hour ago. *sigh* Tomorrow, is my mom's birthday party so I will be pigging out even more on desserts! Eating more doughnuts and cake! But I'll do all this pigging this weekend and then come Monday morning I will begin my diet and exercise. $320 investment I better put it to use!
My diet will be the low carb diet. I will still have some vegetables but more protein and then exercise to keep my blood flow moving. I'm just not so motivated right now.
Let's get mojovated!! =0(
Until then...
Be moving

No comments:

Post a Comment