Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Before I go, I want to wish every mother out there a Happy Mother's Day! This also goes out to all the women who don't have kids but are second mothers to their stepkids, their nieces, nephews, their cousins, godkids, etc. You are also loved and thanked on this wonderful day!!
I love all my nieces and nephews!! I'm thankful for their love and beautiful smiles and laughter!
And Happy Mother's Day to my mom. A woman who has brought a four year old girl from poverty in the villages of Laos, through the bomb mines of those jungles, through the hatred of our enemies, the prejudice from every race and creed, to where I stand today with friends and families in a beautiful city in America. I'm thankful, Mom, for your love to keep me alive, to keep me safe, and to give me a better tomorrow! Nothing I do will ever repay what you've given me! I'm blessed, and I know that I will always be loved!!

No comments:

Post a Comment