Saturday, May 7, 2011

It has been a while

I've been missing since the royal wedding. First of all, after the news of Osama Bin Laden dead and with watching so many movies on Netflix and then The Vampire Diaries, I've just been so tired.
I'm glad that Osama been Laden is now dead. Some of those families that lost their loved ones in that 9/11 attack can breathe a sigh of justice.
I'm just disappointed that people were celebrating on the streets. Cause my fear is that the Islamic terrorists are now more hateful and more pissed. They will be scheming more shit to destroy us. They've already sent us messages that they will do that. Argh!
Sometimes we Americans want to help so much that other countries just despise us. I hate terrorists! I hate people who are hateful. I just hate evil people. I just hate them so much! This just boils my mind. Maybe mother nature needs to destroy all of us and start anew. Our planet is the most alive but the most deadliest because we destroy ourselves. Damn! I need to stop before I get even stressed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment