Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Vampire Diaries: The Sun Also Rises

What an episode of The Vampire Diaries: The Sun Also Rises. I was just waiting to see what happens at the end and I am just so shocked that three of the characters in the movie died! I was more upset that Jenna died because she should remain being the one to still take care of two teenagers! But no, they had to write her off. This is what I get for saying Jenna should be a vampire and doesn't know it.  Well, she did turned into a vampire and didn't know it but then she died.
Now who is going to take care of Jeremy and Elena? Obviously, Uncle John died so who do they have left? Just each other but really? Will they be going to foster homes?
Anyhow, I love Sara Canning who played Jenna. From MTV's Hollywood Crush you can read a little bit of MTV interviewing her after Jenna's death.
This week's episode got me crying hysterically when John walked out the front door. At that moment, I knew what he was doing so I bawled. It was sad. He died so Elena can live and REMAIN a human!
With each episode getting better and better, I don't know how Julie Plec and Kevin Williams are going to outdo themselves each week for next season! Will they take some stories from the book or will they do more of their own writing?

No comments:

Post a Comment