Monday, May 16, 2011

The Vampire Diaries: As I Lay Dying

Last Thursday, I couldn't watch the Season Finale of 'The Vampire Diaries: As I Lay Dying' because I was out crying catching my breath from my Hip Hop Workout class and so I just finished it about a minute ago and I must say... I am dying! I won't be able to wait till the fall to watch Season 3. It is ridiculous to wait that long! The season finale got me crying every five minutes!
CW: Elena and Damon
I cried for Damon! I cried for Stefan! I cried for Jeremy! I cried for Bonnie! I cried for Caroline! I cried for Elena! I am all cried out... ooooouuuuuutttt oveeeeerrrr TVD!!
The shock: Damon was a vampire first and not Stefan!
The tears: Damon telling Elena (after he apologized for hurting Elena and confessing that he had a choice not to become a vampire)... "Because if I would have chosen differently, I wouldn't have met you...." Waaahhhh!!
The shock: Jeremy set Damon up to be killed/arrested!!! Correction: Jeremy didn't. Sheriff Forbes was notified that Damon was going to The Grill where she tried to shoot Damon but instead shot Jeremy!!
Elena and Stefan: Last Sunset for Elena
The tears: Damon telling he loves Elena and wish that she would've met him in 1864 when he was still human and kind!
The shock: The cure for Damian's werewolf bite is Klaus's blood!
The tears: In order for Stefan to save Damian, he has to leave Mystic Falls, including Elena and work for Klaus. He agrees because he knows Damon will take care of Elena!
The shock: Klaus killing his own brother, Elijah!
The tears: Sheriff accepts Caroline as her daughter and not as a dead vampire.
The shock: Stefan proves his loyalty to Klaus by biting a young woman!
The tears: Jeremy is killed.
The shock: Vicki and Anna are back!

The Season Finale for The Vampire Diaries was shocking and sad and definitely a cliffhanger for Season 3! It's going to be so long, I better keep myself busy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment