Monday, May 16, 2011

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: 2011 Cannes Film Festival

Angelina and Brad
Wow! Angelina Jolie look absolutely stunning in a brown Atelier Versace gown with Ferragamo shoes that she wore for the premiere of Brad Pitt's film Tree of Life!
This is yet another beautiful dress that she wears to the Cannes Film Festival. Angelina Jolie is there to support her new film Kung Fu Panda 2 and Brad Pitt is there for his film Tree of Life which had been premiered today.
Yesterday the couple were at Tetou Restaurant for dinner in Golfe Juan, France. And earlier today it was announced that Angelina Jolie's directorial debut film "In The Land of Blood and Honey" will open in the United States on December 23, 2011.
In the mean time, I can't wait to watch "Kung Fu Panda 2". I'm sure it will be as great if not better than the first one.
Jack Black and Angelina
Speaking of KFP2, in one of her interviews with MTV, she laughed and said, "I've never loved my own voice. Like most people, you hear your own voice and you think, 'Ugh'. So I came in and I was Mae West for a while. I was doing southern, I was doing British, I was doing any accent I could come up with. Finally, they had to give me the talking-to that they'd analyzed my voice and they'd hired me and they were very fine with my natural voice. So please just stop doing those horrible voices."
Like her, I hate my voice too! And you can either find out how you sound like by recording your own voice or pulling your ears towards your face and talk! HA!
FYI: The pictures are from JustJared.com which is one of my favorite respectable celebrity websites!

No comments:

Post a Comment