Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Non-Surgical Nose Surgery

I've been very interested in the new procedure "Non Surgical Nose Job" that was introduced seven years ago by Dr. Andrew Tuan-Anh Le from Australia.  The reason I'm more interested in going this route is because I'm terrified of placing a plastic stick between the bone and skin of my nose.  I believed it had to do with that one Chinese movie I watched fifteen years ago about plastic surgery.  It was a movie about an ugly duckling, who becomes beautiful after plastic surgeries.  In one scene, she got into a car accident and the plastic placed on her bridge slit out of her nose.  Ouch!  Yeah.  It killed it for me.  But now with this new nose procedure, no plastic will be going up the nose. 

I do NOT have the most attractive, straight, nice full bridge of a nose. It's quite embarrassing that I don't even want to put up my picture to show anyone.

Right now, I'm reading more into this new procedure and see if there is a local doctor that can perform the procedure.  But no luck so far.  That means, I would have to go into the larger cities like Philadelphia, New York, Los Angeles, etc. It may not be wide spread yet or perhaps, local plastic surgeons have not learned to practice this new procedure.

To view Before and After photos, click on this link chatswoodcosmeticsurgery.com. Chatswood Cosmetic Surgery is a great website to view some of the works that have been done. It takes about fifteen minutes to do and last  up to 12 - 18 months.

Best patients for this type of procedures are Asians who lack a nose bridge or a nice tip but also for anyone who wants to reshape their nose without shaving any bones or cartilage.
I'm thinking now I may have to get it done in Thailand. The price is half the cost of what is priced here in the states. I might as well go and vacation at the same time too. Hmmm... Looks like Thailand will be marked off on my Bucket List soon then.



No comments:

Post a Comment