Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Finally Got It From the Mail!

I ordered three months' supply of Rogaine from Wal-Mart.com and it's finally here today along with other vitamins like B12, Biotin and Gummy Vitamins!  I don't remember talking about my hair loss on my blog... but as long as I could remember, I have had thinning hair since my early 20s. I blame Aquanet for my teenage days. LOL.  However, my real problem was probably because of my thyroid.  I have hypothyroidism.  I should have taken care of myself during my youth but I thought the hair loss was just genetics and just me.  But there could be all other factors too.  Of course, my dermatologist said it is hereditary and that there is no cure for my hair loss.  Please prove her wrong, Rogaine!! tehehe

I have a three month supply so I will use it for three months to see if it will help.  I will post weekly or perhaps each month, of the progress.  I know they say that if you stop using Rogaine, your hair will stop growing or become thin again, so if it does work, I will be paying $45.00 every quarter for the rest of my life.  Hopefully, the economy won't go up more than a few dollars. I just hope it doesn't make my hair gray.

Well, this is close to the last resort that I will try to bring back my hair.  Please cross fingers.

11:12 PM EST Update:
So tonight was the first night for me to try the Rogaine for Women.  I just got done applying 1 ML of it on my balding head and rubbing it in with my fingers.  It says "Unscented" but I can still smell it.  It is not over powering at all.  However, I had to wash my hands several times to get rid of the smell on my hand.
After applying it and using my hands to massage it around my scalp, my hair feels as though I've put styling mousse on it.  But after brushing and blow drying my hair, it doesn't look so bad though you can tell that I've got some kind of hair product in my hair.  And I just read on LiveStrong.com that I was supposed to let it dry before styling my hair.  There I go, not reading instructions or getting insight from other websites before applying it to my own scalp.  So it looks like I'll be applying more drops to my head as the box's instructions is not as clear as Live Strong's website.
Okay, I be bock...


No comments:

Post a Comment