Thursday, May 23, 2013

Rogaine... Day 80.

It's been about 80 days of using Rogaine religiously, a little bit over two months.  I went from using the Women's brand to the Men's foam.  I've gone through five of the bottles within two and a half months.  Only because my whole scalp is balding and I needed to make sure it covers majority of the top of my head and crown.
As of right now, it looks like I still have thinning hair and not much has grown.  Though I noticed my hair are not falling as much as they use to.
Besides using Rogaine, I'm also taking 5000 mg of Biotin and B12.  I've also cut my hair much shorter so when I do style my hair (blow dryer, flat ironing, brushing) there won't be a lot of hair falling off.  Yes, I've also gotten blonde highlights.
I'm hoping in the next four months, my hair strands will be thicker or my scalp would just have more hair than before.  I'm tired of having thinning hair.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! My name is Heather and I was wondering if you would be willing to answer a quick question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    Good luck girl! I am also blogging my hair story hope that we both see good results very soon.
    http://sammyhair.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete