Saturday, April 25, 2015

M.I.A.

So much has happened.  First of all, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt got married. Prince William and his wife, Catherine, has a son, George, and expecting another a new baby any day now.  I stopped watching "The Vampire Diaries" because I'm still waiting for the foxes and they haven't came. I stopped watching "The Walking Dead" because I cut my cable so I wasn't able to watch it.  I have to wait until it's on Netflix.  But I'm into the show "Revenge". I binged on "Revenge" on Netflix one weekend and was hooked!  I've been watching "House of Cards", "Longmire" and "Lilyhammer". My favorite shows on Netflix!!

Update on my Rogaine use...  I stopped using it after four months because I wasn't seeing any changes and I stopped taking Metformin, which caused me to shed so much hair! I've also stopped taking B12, but still taking Biotin, 10mg however.

Oh, and I finally got my breast reduction done a year and a half ago on September 11th, 2013.  My scars are very bad right now that's the only disappointment I have with the surgery.  Other than that, I love my new smaller breasts!  I went from a size DDD to a D. We were aiming at a B, but my doctor was convinced I was not going to be happy with a B. So it's between a C and a D. Also, before my surgery, my left breast was much bigger than my right about 1 inch. Now my right is bigger by 1/4 of an inch. It's a risk we take because surgeons are not perfect.  They can enhance and make things better but not going to fix everything perfectly...  Regardless, I'm very happy with the outcome!  Love Love Love my new girls!!

I'll do more updates again. Until then... that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment