Saturday, March 26, 2011

What is happening to earth?

First there were the earthquake and tsunami in Japan and then last night an earthquake in Myanmar, a country north of Thailand. Killing seventy four people only but that is still a lot. I'm beginning to think the Mayans were correct. It's going around the world as mother nature destroys herself. It started in Japan and going west around the globe. Then comes December 21, 2012, "The End". Makes me wonder if I should start believing the Mayan prophecy.
A scene from the movie "2012".
Maybe not yet. Please keep all the people affected by the new earthquake in your prayers as well as all the people who are suffering and dying around the world. I'm blessed to live safely and well right now. I am thankful.
Until then...
Be serene

No comments:

Post a Comment