Monday, April 4, 2011

New Diet... Week 1

The fats are hanging on to my bones for dear life. They don't want to jump off! I have no motivation but after looking at a picture of myself! I will have to. I need to lose about fifty pounds.
04.03.11 156.4
Well, I am going to admit my weight and post a picture of myself.  Maybe this will embarrass me so much that I have no choice but to lose weight. If I can't in six months, then I will just kill myself... with more food.
The picture to the left is of me. I beg you to not laugh. If you have to, please do so in silent. But if you can't contain yourself, then chime in.  I guess I have been laughing at this all my life so why not everyone else?
I'm going to post a picture of me every week. I hope I'm able to see some changes. My diet will remain the low carb diet with a little bit of exercise. Maybe thirty minutes of it each night. My exercises will be Dance Central, the Kinect game by X-Box. Yes, I shelled out $320.00 for that damn video console! I have to make it worth it.... I hope.
My knees are shaking just thinking about going on another diet and exercise plan. But I have to. I need to. I got to. I'm taking a big leap of... of.... ridicule.
Oh, thy will not thou art my back?
Until then...
Be skinny

No comments:

Post a Comment