Thursday, February 22, 2018

Post Dry Fasting... Day 5

Today was another journey indeed.

Wednesday, February 21, 2018
  • 12:45 AM - Turned off light. Good night.
  • 02:32 AM - Had a dream my stomach was in pain. Woke up and it wasn't a dream. Felt like a knife twisting in my abdomen.
  • 02:33 AM - Went to see Jon. He was pretty upset. I was upset having to get up from my sleep to see him! Must've been the Carolina Reaper sauce from Moe's. I ate them with my ribs too. 
  • 02:55 AM - Back to bed.
  • 08:42 AM - Woke up before alarm.😒
  • 08:55 AM - Finally getting up.
  • 08:56 AM - Met Pete. Normal.
  • 08:58 AM - Weighed myself 146.6 lbs (66.50 kg)! WHAT!?!? All those times meeting Jon was a complete waste! 😩
  • 09:25 AM - Tried to make Bullet Proof coffee. Kitchen is a mess but I do not have time to clean it up. 
  • 09:34 AM - Drank 4 oz. of water and left the house. Gonna go make my dollar. 💵
  • 10:17 AM - At my desk, only 17 minutes late. Sorry, BB (Big Boss)! Drank my bullet proof coffee. Nasty as sh--! Gonna' take some time for my taste bud to adjust.
  • 10:30 AM - Drank 4 oz of coconut water and sip on water. Throughout the morning, I continued drinking water, my nasty coffee, and my coconut water. They are making me full. I'm surprised. 😲
  • 12:09 PM - Jon is demanding a mandatory meeting. He is not happy at all! I scare. 😱
  • 12:26 PM - Finished the mandatory meeting with my lifelong boss. Everything I drank is going through me like a strainer. I was very exhausted.
  • 01:15 PM - Drank 16 ounces of water and not feeling well. 😩
  • 01:30 PM - Pete wanted a meeting of his own.
  • 02:07 PM - Do not feel hungry but weak since I haven't ate any solid food all morning.
  • 02:35 PM - Drank more water.
  • 02:50 PM - Pete wants another meeting.
  • 02:56 PM - Weak. Need to eat.
  • 03:15 PM - Went downstairs to get food. Moe's closed. So I stepped to Quizno's. 
  • 03:35 PM - Heated my two ribs in the microwave. Came back to my desk and chowed down on my salad filled with chicken, eggs, olives, bacon, mushrooms, onions, and chipotle dressing. Afterwards, ate two ribs (picture below of the rack I baked). Wanted to start my one meal a day plan today.  
  • 05:30 PM - I chowed down several kale chips, coconut chips all before 5:30 PM. So it's really not OMAD but 22/2 Intermittent Fasting. 😋
  • 09:02 PM - Leaving work now. I am worriedly surprised that I have not met Jon yet. I thought the salad and ribs were gonna' go through me like the liquids too.
  • 10:09 PM - Finally home after stopping by Walmart to grab shampoo and floss. 
  • 10:13 PM - I demanded to see Jon but he was not thrill one bit. He did, however, decided to say a few things before I left him alone.


Total gain since yesterday morning:  0.6 pounds (0.27 kg)

Ribs baked slowly at 200 degrees for 4 hours..
Then 350 degrees for 30 minutes
Not happy but better than a pound or two. I'm still not satisfied that Jon didn't really care to see me. I guess the salad and ribs decided to stay put.

I'll see what tomorrow brings.

Until then...

My ribs


No comments:

Post a Comment